This role is a highly visible role and involves routine interaction with our clients (bank and financial institutions) and their clients. We are seeking an experienced professional holding a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (equivalent work experience will be considered). The ideal candidate demonstrates excellent communication skills and the capacity to work both independently and with other examiners, clients, or team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct due diligence services including field examinations, portfolio reviews and acquisition due diligence for a wide variety of lenders or our clients
- Evaluate transactions on a case by case basis within the scope of work provided by our clients
- Input examination findings into excel templates and create written reports to address these findings
- Navigate through multiple software programs
- Conduct conference calls and meetings with our clients
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (equivalent work experience will be considered)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Flexibility to travel
- Capacity to learn new excel templates quickly
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor’s Degree? (Yes/No)
- How many years of Accounting/Auditing experience do you currently have?
- How many years of work experience do you have using Microsoft Excel?